CHEETAH, standard size, AMS Honeycomb Frame Guard protects bike frames from impacts, scratches and cable rubbing. It's made of an exclusive, super easy to install, honeycomb adhesive pvc with such a quality that will last longer than your bike.
And at least as important: it won't ruin the look of your bike. It looks cool.
- Get rid of frame chips and cable wear on the frame.
- Don't ruin the look of your bike. Improve it.
- Super easy to install, even on the most difficult curves. Fool proof.
- Will last longer than your bike.
- Designed for universal fitting.
- CHEETAH and ZEBRA versions offer tons of style. It's designed in transparent and in translucent grey colours, so it perfectly blends with the colour of your bike frame. Perfect fit on bright and on clear bike frame colors. Way more subtle on dark colors.
- This standard size is ideal for XC, Marathon and Trail bikes and for the top tube of any bike, including Enduro and Downhill.
- High impact and rub resistance honeycomb 380 microns semi-rigid PVC.
- Minimum weight (20 grams / 0.70 ounces)
- Cool look&feel honeycomb material.
- Easy to install. Allows repositioning while installing.
- Automotive-grade materials. Won't yellow over time. Guaranteed.
- 9 parts for a universal protection system: 1 big part for the down tube; 5 arrow parts for extending the down tube protection or for the chainstay or for top tube; 3 circles for cable wear protection.
FREE Shipping for orders above €50 (EU+North America) and above €100 (RoW).
All orders are processed via Paypal, the most secure online payment platform, credit card (via Stripe) or bank wire.
If you prefer a bigger protection, you can buy the Frame Guard XL