"Benchmark stem for Trail / All Mountain / Enduro"
Dr. Duncan "Om" MacDougall was an american doctor from the early XX century who was determined to measure the weight of the soul, determining after several experiments it was 21 grams.
At AMS we were as obsessed as Mr "Om" with the weight of our state of the art stem, so decided to name it "Om". Coincidence or not, Om 45 stem weights 121 grams.
- Extensively CNC machined for weight reduction: 121 grams (with bolts)
Short 45mm length for sharper steering. Perfectly suited for 650B and 29"
- Super low stack for improved cockpit height adjusting possibilities
- Wide handlebar clamp for increased torsional rigidity, and reduced stress on the handlebars
- Anodized color and laser engraved for lifelong durability
- Designed and made in Barcelona
- Winner of the Design & Innovation Award 2015 by Enduro Mountainbike Magazine
- Compatible with 1 1/8" steer tubes and 31.8mm handlebars
- 121 grams fully assembled
- CNC machined from 6082 T6 aluminium block
- 45mm offset, 0º rise
- 30mm stack height
- 55mm wide handlebar clamp
- Anodized and laser engraved
FREE Shipping for orders above €50 (EU+North America) and above €100 (RoW).
Development story: concept, design, test
Read about the installation instructions, and warranty policy
Have a look at AMS customer photos & Read about the press coverage
Hurry up!!!, we have Free Shipping Worldwide and you can pay via Paypal, the most secure online payment platform