"Benchmark stem for Trail / All Mountain / Enduro for ø35mm handlebars"
Dr. Duncan "Om" MacDougall was an american doctor from the early XX century who was determined to measure the weight of the soul, determining after several experiments it was 21 grams. At AMS we were as obsessed as Mr "Om" with the weight of our state of the art stem, so decided to name it "Om".
Why an oversized "Om"?. Richard Payne answers your question: "The ø35mm stem feels stiff and good to use, providing positive feedback in the corners and positive feedback when sprinting with snappy steering. All in all its fucking awesome"
- Extensively CNC machined for weight reduction: 140 grams (with bolts)
- Short 45mm length for sharper steering. Perfectly suited for 650B and 29"
- Stiffer than ø31.8 so all the power is directly transferred into movement.
- Low stack for improved cockpit height adjusting possibilities
- Wide handlebar clamp for increased torsional rigidity, and reduced stress on the handlebars
- Anodized color and laser engraved for lifelong durability
- Designed and made in Barcelona
- Compatible with 1 1/8" steer tubes and 35mm handlebars
- 140 grams fully assembled
- CNC machined from 6082 T6 aluminium block
- 45mm offset, 0º rise
- 35mm stack height
- 55mm wide handlebar clamp
- Anodized and laser engraved
FREE Shipping for orders above €50 (EU+North America) and above €100 (RoW).
Hurry up!!!, we have Free Shipping Worldwide and you can pay via Paypal, the most secure online payment platform